Build preparation stage
The Build preparation stage is an optional step executed right before reading the Analyses configuration, hence before running the analyses.
If a Global configuration is used, this stage is executed only if the
Build preparationstage is enabled in the Project settings:
If a Committed configuration is used, this stage is executed only if a
.trustinsoft/prepare.shfile is committed in the analyzed branch/tag/pull request of the GitHub repository.
During this stage, the build preparation script is run with the following specifications:
- The current working directory is:
- the repository's root for Global configurations
.trustinsoft/directory at the repository's root for Committed configurations
- On an Ubuntu 18.04 distribution
- With GNU bash, version 4.4
- Limited to 30 minutes of execution
- Some programs (such as
autoconf, ...) are already installed and available
- Network access is enable to:
- install any other required packages/programs
- clone other repositories to make other source files available for analyses
With a Committed configuration, the Build preparation script can also be used to generate the Analyses configuration file!